It's OK To Be Different
Walking In The Zoo
Topsy Turvy Animal Song
Prue Whoo is available to conduct workshops at local, district, regional, state and national meetings, schools, preschools and conferences. Prue Whoo will come to you!! Workshops provide:
- Hands-on experience (EYLF & Early Primary syllabus linked)
- Learn how to engage all your kids
- Great focus for kids with learning difficulties
- Links to syllabus outcomes
- Learn how to link songs to curriculum/framework
- Subject examples: Health, Co-operating, Self esteem, Anti-bullying, Sustainable Energy, Family, The Body, Hygiene, Animals & more!
- Lessons are easy to follow, easy to deliver to your students!
- Each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Handout books to keep
- No singing required or playing a musical instrument
- Have fun whilst learning to achieve indicators, objectives & outcomes using the power of music!
- Can’t sing or play an instrument? This is definately for YOU!
- ‘LIKE’ is FACEBOOK to be in the draw for our monthly prize draw giveaways!!!
COSTS: from $45 per person (minimum number required). Please enquire email@example.com or phone 0412 875 514/ +61 412 875 514
Prue Whoo’s workshop’s are interactive & relevant to my educator’s. They gained insight into the role quality music can play in supporting the EYLF and the NQS. Prue’s enthusiasm encouraged the educators to move out of their comfort zones and participate. Many have commented on the positive impact the workshops has had on the children within their services.
Renee – Area Manager Goodstart Early Learning Centres
“Thank you Prue Whoo! Great music and I can’t help but sing these tunes. I play them every day.” -Annette, April 2013
Thanks Prue for a FANTASTIC and informative night in a fun way. Joanne, FDC Educator
Never enjoyed an educational workshop so much. Thank you x Melissa, FDC Educator
Great feedback from parents and educators – loved your inspiration. Met children at the shopping centre singing co operation! Julie, March 2013
Thank you for a great work shop and very valuable resources. - Nyree, March 2013
Really enjoyed your course. Lots of inspiration. Mischelle, March 2013